Daesung's Trauma After Last Year Accident

Posted by galih on Monday, March 12, 2012


The accidents that involving Daesung May 2011 leave a huge trauma for him. Daesung admitted that was very scared on stage after the accident.

But Daesung had no other choice. Besides the concert '2012 Big Show Alive 'in Seoul early last March, he had one song on the new album Big Bang' Alive 'to sing a solo.

"I'm very scared to the eyes of fans. But I can not escape and did not appear. So until the end of the song, I just looked at the barrier between the fans," said Daesung in the episode 'Alive Big Bang'
SBS as Soompi reported on Monday (12 / 3/2012).

Although can not look at the fans, Daesung still finish with a good appearance. He wants to give the best to our loyal fans who have been waiting for this.

"In general, it is the first stage to show my new solo song, so I want the fans really feel the lyrics and the meaning of the song. I want to give hope to all of the audience," continued Daesung.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts