Song Ji Hyo Ignored By Jo In Sung

Posted by galih on Monday, March 19, 2012


At a recent interview, actress Song Ji Hyo revealed that she once ignored by actor Jo In Sung, where she had worked with him on a historical film "A Frozen Flower 'in 2008.

When asked if she still in touch with Jo In Sung, who recently completed mandatory military, the actress replied, "We hardly ever see each other after filming finished."

She continued, "As I was going to the
Boseong region in the Jeolla province for a holiday, I passed one of the set of 'A Frozen Flower' and it reminds me of Jo In Sung. So I sent a message that reads 'In Sung, I miss you'. "

Unfortunately he never responded. She laughed when mengatkan, "Maybe he was still in compulsory military at that time."

Netizen commented, "If I receive a message from Song Ji Hyo, I would never replace my phone," "the wrong time" and "I want to receive messages from Song Ji Hyo!"

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts