Yuri Revealed Her Difficulties Of Speaking English

Posted by galih on Monday, March 19, 2012


Yuri 'SNSD' went into the world of acting for the first time through the drama 'Fashion King'. In the first drama that, Yuri must act with the English language.

Yuri roled as
Choi Anna, a reliable designer. As a designer, Yuri required to use a few sentences in English.

"The sentence of English is very difficult. I have to use feelings as well as speaking English, it makes me awkward," said Yuri as Kpop News Daily reported on Monday (2/19/2012).

Yuri lucky to have the full support from fellow SNSD personnel. she was helped by them to say things in English.

"But finally I get it all done because assisted by other SNSD personnel. However I'm still worried, I hope people can judge my acting in a positive feedback," continued Yuri.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts