IU Want To Stop Sing If She Get Married

Posted by galih on Thursday, May 24, 2012


Many women who stopped her career after marriage, as well as IU. IU want to stop singing when she was married.

"When I married, I think I will stop my activities as a singer," she said, which made ​​a surprise studio in the show 'Strong Heart' as reported by Soompi, Wednesday (23/05/2012).

"I want to get married when I was the most beautiful and most loved," she added.

In the event, IU also revealed Boom is the man of her dreams. Singer of 'You And I' is also said that if having a special relationship with a man, she would tell no one knew before.

"I'm not going to say to my agency or anyone else. My dream is to say 'I have a boyfriend' in a live broadcast," she said.
Enhanced by Zemanta

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts