MBLAQ Lee Joon's Frugal Life

Posted by galih on Wednesday, April 11, 2012


Lee Joon, personnel of Korean boyband MBLAQ is the one who had frugal life. This was revealed when Lee Joon tells of his personality in the event 1 Vs 100 which aired on KBS 2TV.

"Since childhood, my parents educate me for saving my money, and now it has become a lifestyle for me. I do not like spending money, and if I had money I would save it to buy a house," said the man as reported by Allkpop.

I was so thrifty, Lee Joon did not even use the money for everyday purposes. Most of the money is only used when he was riding the subway or taxi.

"Companies preparing food for us, and the clothes we wear does not belong to us as well. If I want to go somewhere, they drove us with the company car and if I need water, I can get at office," he said.

"I do not have places to spend money, so I do not have the money spending limit," he said. "In addition to subways and taxis, I did not really spend money," he said.

In the episode, but there are also Shinsadong Joon Lee Tiger as a guest star.
Enhanced by Zemanta

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts