SeoHyun Send A Message To Her Teacher On Teacher's Day

Posted by galih on Sunday, May 20, 2012


May 15 is Teacher's Day in South Korea. Seohyun 'SNSD' also showed her appreciation by sending a short message to her teacher.

Picture with the title 'Seohyun sent Kakao message to her teacher on Teacher's Day' has been circulating on the internet. So that was reported by AllKpop, Wednesday (05/16/2012).

"Teacher, I miss you a lot. Sorry I can not see you in this Teacher's Day. I am eternally grateful! After the album was finished, I will try to meet you. I <3 you ~," she wrote via Kakao Talk application.

Message sent by one of the SNSD personnel and the teacher soon reply with a brief message. She also claimed that her former students are proud of.

"Wow Taetiseo ~ I have listened to your song. I'm always watching you from afar with pride," writes her teacher.
Enhanced by Zemanta

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts