BigBang TOP Got Angry When People Called Him Bingu

Posted by galih on Thursday, April 5, 2012


TOP 'Big Bang' have a nickname from other personnel but he himself did not like the nickname which is 'Bingu TOP'. He has been very upset when Daesung called him with that name in a variety show 'Family Outing'. Want to know what the meaning behind this name?

Bingu means stupid or very stupid. TOP Admitted, the nickname came because of his personality. He is a man who could change in an instant.

"I'm known as a shy and serious image. But if people was give me that nickname, which is 'Bingu TOP' may be because I have two personalities," said TOP in an episode of variety show "Strong Heart: Special YG as Kpop Daily News reported on Tuesday (3/4/2012 ).

The first personality is a serious TOP when he get on to the stage. But he can also snap a joke and laugh out loud.

"Sometimes I was serious but I can suddenly do something funny and laughed. Sometimes I shout very loud with strange comments," he continued.
Enhanced by Zemanta

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts