HaHa "Running Man" Struggle To Be Funny

Posted by galih on Thursday, April 5, 2012


In a variety show program that starred or guided by HaHa, his funny behavior always look natural. But who would have thought, that funny behavior of HaHa is the result of thought, at least that was HaHa said.

HaHa admitted he has a relaxed personality. He was never too concerned about many things. But it was the world of entertainment who make him to be more sensitive and always thinking about his behavior.

"For me, I wrote the song while playing, I make adlibs as i play. I thought 'if I do this would be so much fun" while playing. I do anything while playing. I'm actually very relaxed person, "said HaHa in an interview with Star News.

He continued. "But somehow when I was there in this world (entertainment), I'm so sensitive. That's because I have to be careful of all things," said HaHa.

HaHa then called a simple example. People criticize him that he's stingy if he drink soju (alcoholic beverages at a low price), but when he drank the whiskey people still judged him as extravagant.

"So when I'm joking, I have to think how to do it. How to be funny to suit every situation. I know someone who can do it," said HaHa. "Yoo Jae Suk! I'm very fortunate to work in this field," he continued enthusiastically.

Along with the nation's MC Yoo Jae Suk, he already working in some programs. Many famous program such as 'Infinity Challenge', 'Come to Play', 'X-Man', and 'Running Man'. Although HaHa was already very close to Jae Suk, it is not Jae Suk which makes him selecting the 'Running Man' as a show that he'll starred. Then what?

"I chose to join in the 'Running Man' not because of Yoo Jae Suk, but because of its staff. Running Man's staff is also the staff of 'X-Man'. Luckily I chose based on that, right decision," he said.

Not surprisingly, thanks to the 'Running Man', now HaHa's name became known throughout the world. Several times filming abroad prove it. Lots of fans who know his song and called out his name.
Enhanced by Zemanta

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts