BigBang's TOP: I Don't Like Rude Girl

Posted by galih on Thursday, April 26, 2012


Rapper of Big Bang, TOP has recently expressed about the type of woman he did not like. This he said in one episode of Go Hyun Jung talk show, "Go Show" that aired on SBS, on Friday (20/4) then.

Reported by soompi.com, in that episode, TOP revealed about the concept during a date with a girl. And maknae of the Big Bang, Seungri stated, "When the TOP dating, he never used the unofficial language of conversation."

TOP heard it explained, "I use the official language of conversation, no matter what. I think it is good enough to have a distance to someone, even when we had a date. I have a dream when I was younger. That when i date with a girl, i'll make some distance and I'll also keep watching her, "

He then adds, "When you use the official language of conversation, it will be reasonably safe condition if you engage in dissent. But when you use the official language of conversation with someone who does not have a conversation with an official language, it is not polite."

And when asked about the kind of woman she did not like, TOP stated bluntly, "I do not like women who frequently do rude things and cursing. And those who like to swear when you're talking."
Enhanced by Zemanta

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts