EX Open World Trainee : They Want Me Naked At Interview

Posted by galih on Thursday, April 26, 2012


A session that discussed the sexual abuse that occurred in the Korean agency Open World Entertainment, and conducted by the agency's CEO was aired on "Good Day" at MBC.

Displayed in the show interview with one victim who had been a trainee at the agency. The woman told them in detail her experiences as a trainee that was so painful.

"When auditioning, the CEO asked me to do a sexy dance. At first I thought he wanted to see what talent I have, but it feels so weird," she said.

"We are in a closed room, and when I finished the dance, he told me to sit down. He made ​​me put a foot on him and asked how I felt then," she said.

The woman also revealed how she had been called to an unusual session in the evening. "It was about 09:00 o'clock at night when the CEO asked me to come. All rooms in the office had been extinguished except the CEO's room," he said.

"I went inside and saw the one man who claimed himself as the agent who is well known. He(The Agent) was asked me to remove clothing then. When I refused to do so, he said, 'There are lots of girls chasing me. You squandered the nice opportunity. 'I was trying to stay calm and mention a few agencies where my friends live training. He said, 'This girl has no talent. There are many girls who are willing to bare in front of me', "he said.
Enhanced by Zemanta

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts