Junho 2PM Wants To Have A Girlfriend

Posted by galih on Sunday, April 8, 2012


2PM's Junho seems to feel a bit lonely recently. The man said that it would be nice if he had a girlfriend.

"Recently, I think it would be fun if I have a girlfriend, but I do not have a solution if you see a solid schedule. I think the answer is to work even harder," he wrote via Twitter on Friday (06/04).

"Would you mind came after engaging Music and Lyrics?" replied Taecyeon which is also a member of 2PM.

Taecyeon was discussed about Junho who involved in MBC's music program called Music and Lyrics along with artist Kim So Eun, where they collaborated to create a song and got to enjoy a romantic camping.

After see Taecyeon's tweet, Junho as promotion, "Hyung, you will also feel it when I saw the episode. Overall, the episode airing Saturday and Sunday at 11 on MBC," he added.
Enhanced by Zemanta

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts