Nichkhun Got 'Most Influential' Award In Thailand

Posted by galih on Sunday, April 1, 2012


Few times ago there has been rumored that Nickhun 2PM nominated for a prestigious award in Thailand Kerd Awards. Now, the Hottest can be happy that their idol was finally won the award!

Reported by allkpop.com, Nickhun himself came to Thailand to receive the award in the category of Most Influential Person (the most influential figures). The Hottest were unable to contain their happiness and gratitude expressed by the various social media networks.

Nickhun while accepting the award said, "I'm just a kid who always tried his best to do what I like. (Award) is for all those who love me, for all my fans, and also for the people of Thailand for their pride. Award is given motivation to keep working hard. Good sense of humor and gratitude. "

Soon afterwards he wrote on his twitter, "Thank you to all who gave me moral support, this award is very meaningful for me. I would also like to express thanks to @ Woodytalk. Once again, thank you to all who were present at the evening event this.

{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment

Popular Posts